I was present with this award from the wonderful blog of Reads4Pleasure!!
Here is how it works:
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog.
Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!
The last five books I've read:
- Audition by Barbara Walters
- There are no Children Here by Alex Kotlowitz
- A Kind and Just Parent by Williams Ayers
- Shifting: The Double Lives of Black Women in America by Charisse Jones and Kumea Shorter-Gooden
- The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life by Ivanka Trump
Below are five book blogs that I will pass the award to: