The first one I will discuss is the Goodreads.com "Read 50 Books in a Year" challenge.
I am currently at 9.
- The Lifetime Reading Plan by Clifton Fadiman
- 100 Most Influential Books Ever Written by Martin Seymour-Smith
- The Trump Card by Ivanka Trump
- The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston
- A Kind and Just Parent by William Ayers
- Shifting: The Double Lives of Black Women by Charisse Jones & Kumea Shorter-Gooden
- There are no Children Here by Alex Kotlowitz
- Uptown by Virginia DeBerry & Donna Grant
- Audition by Barbara Walters (I don't know if I should really count this one because I started reading it in November, but I finished it in January of this year.)
Hopefully by the end of the summer I can add at least 10 more books to the list!!!
WISH ME LUCK ON THIS CHALLENGE
I started this challenge before I knew I was accepted into law school and realistically I do not think I am going to reach my goal. So maybe for this year I will aim for 25 books. That's good huh?? If I go beyond 25, that would be awesome! I know that some people are laughing and saying 25 books are nothing, but I put into account my addiction to blogs (my google reader has over a 100 blogs) and magazines (over 10 subscriptions).
Next challenge update...... The Chunkster Reading Challenge