- Please go grocery shopping the evening before or at least before you start the read-a-thon. You are losing valuable reading time trying to go get something to eat.
- Because I am not good with silence, I turned the TV to a nice "smooth jazz" channel.
- I think I lost a lot of reading time (I could have read at least one more book) because every hour I was checking google reader to see who had posted updates and then reading them. Checking the read-a-thon blog for challenges, and reading and updating twitter. Instead of checking every hour (because doing all three would take 20-30 mins), I will check every two hours.
- Instead of staying in my bedroom (which was not bad), I think I am going to go outdoors for the next one.
- Make sure I do enough studying so that I will not feel guilty of spending a day on something I love!
I cannot wait for the next one. Now that I know what I need to do, I am going to really be ready for it.
What about you guys, how was it??????