1. I am currently reading John Adams by David McCullough.
2. I am still reading the same book I started with, but within the hour I am going to move to another book.
3. For the second half of the read-a-thon, I am looking forward to finishing up a book I have been trying to finish for months now, "Midnight by Sister Souljah".
4. Did I!!! I have to move my study schedule around to participate. So that means I studied ALL day yesterday and will be studying ALL day tomorrow!!
5. No interruptions. I have only took one break and that was to grab a bite to eat before it get late.
6. The only surprises about the read-a-thon is how much time I take looking on twitter, facebook and different blogs when I could be using that time to actually read. Well I guess this can count for number six huh??? LOL!!!
7. No suggestions. I think you guys are doing great!!
8. Next year I will concentrate more on reading.
9. Not tired at all (I should not be I am not at hour 12 like most of you all.... GOOD LUCK with that)/
10. PLAN AHEAD, it helps!!!