January 1 - December 31, 2012
Definition of a chunkster: A book that is 450 pages of ADULT literature, whether nonfiction or fiction. A chunkster should be a challenge. If the book is in LARGE PRINT, then the book should be 525 pages or more.
The rules are:
- No audio books.
- No ebooks allowed.
- Essay, poetry and short story collections will be allowed, but it has to be read in its entirety to count.
- Books may crossover with other challenges.
- Once you pick a level, that's it. You are committed to it!
The levels are:
- The Chubby Chunkster - 4 books
- The Plump Primer - 6 books
- Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big? - 6 books (2 from 450-550 pages; 2 from 551-750 pages; 2 from books greater than 750 pages in length)
- Mor-book-ly Obese - 8 or more books which three books must me 750 pages or more.
I will be participating in the THE CHUBBY CHUNKSTER level.
If you interested in this challenge, please click here.