Off the Shelf Challenge
January 1 - December 31, 2012
I am currently participating in this year's challenge and it is one of the few that I am actually going to succeed in. This year I bought a lot of books and I have four rows of books that need to be read.
The blog, Bookish Ardour is hosting the challenge, here is all the information below:
- DO NOT include books acquired during 2012. This challenge is for books purchase before 2012.
- This challenge can crossover with other challenges.
- Choose your Level (look below) - I have chosen level 2. Trying (15 books)
- Grab the badge - Place it somewhere on your blog, profile or in signature where possible and link back.
- Sign up post - Create a post on your blog, in a group, or on a forum to let others see what you're aiming for.
- Link up - Grab the direct URL to your sign up post, not your blog.
- BLOGLESS? - You can sign up with your social network profile (YouTube, Twitter, GoodReads, Shelfari).
- Tempted - Choose 5 books to read
- Trying - Choose 15 books to read
- Making a dint - Choose 30 books to read
- On a Roll - Choose 50 books to read
- Flying Off - Choose 75 books to read
- Hoarder - Choose between 76-135 books to read
- Buried - Choose between 136-200 books to read