Its 2013 people!!!!
Why is it that everyone feels that when the New Year comes, it’s the perfect time to start anew? Why don’t you just start the day you realized you needed to make changes…. Anywhooooo……
I believe I had a very good reading year. While my goal was to read 50 books, I actually read 26. Personally I think that is awesome because I haven’t read that many books since high school. Could I read more, yeah, but hey, life got in the way….
Yet and still the New Year is here and with that so are new reading goals:
- Again I will challenge myself to read 50 books;
- Dive into classic literature;
- Limiting the reading challenges I participate in and actually complete at least half of them;
- Read a book from each of my “perpetual” reading challenges; and
- Read all of Jane Austen’s work. (I will write a post about this later).
Look for more post about reading experiences of 2012 to come soon.....
Happy New Year everyone!!!